Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to get hot pepper oil off of your hands

Time!

I love the burn in my mouth, but oh god does it hurt on the hands! Normally I freeze them and when I cut them up I have no problem... I guess this time I let it thaw too much. Right now my hands are on fire.

I have scoured the internet and tried every single piece of advice others have offered; vinegar, baking soda, milk, yogurt, sour cream, nail polish remover, bleach, alcohol, beer, soap, stainless steel, lemon, lime, oil. I even got the bright idea that since the burn only lasts for 10 minutes in my mouth, maybe my saliva would work, so I started sucking on my fingers, I couldn't believe how much I could make my mouth burn after washing my hands like 50 times, plus it tasted like bleach so I stopped.

I have decided the best solution is to wrap my hands around a cold beer and get drunk... and try to remember not to touch myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment