Monday, March 7, 2011

Get yourself FREE!

I have always wanted to lead a more free lifestyle. Now, in such a bad economy, I have no choice. I left a dead-end job for the frightening and exciting world of the freelance web designer, if you are curious you can see some of my design work on my website www.higherlink.com. While it is rewarding and I don't ever want to go back, I have had to learn what it really means to pinch pennies. Over the last year I have figured out many ways to save money and resources without really sacrificing anything of worth, oh and did I mention it has been a lot of fun? I have decided to think of and try at least one new idea a day and share it with all of you. If you have any ideas, please let me know what you are doing to free yourself and lighten your footprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment