Thursday, May 19, 2011

The cure for cancer and many other diseases?

I haven't tried this myself since I have never had cancer, but since I have a 50% chance of getting it in my lifetime, there is a very good chance I will eventually live in California.

After watching this video, I searched all over the net for further proof. There are tons of legitimate studies to back up what he and the people he has helped claim. I have lost two people, just this year, to cancer. I begged them to watch this video, but nobody will listen because it is illegal. Personally, I am furious with the leaders of this country for not even looking into it.



Here is a video about a father who decided to give it to his son... and the little guy lived, while the doctors said he would surely die.

No comments:

Post a Comment