Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's Wrong With a Little Conspiracy Theory?

I love to read about conspiracy theories and other "deviant" ideas. I am definitely convinced that there is something is wrong with the 9-11 story, that aliens have landed and that fluoride is poison. I don't really believe in hollow earth theory or David Ickes lizard people, but I still love to read about it!

I have avoided writing about this topic for years, mostly for fear that I will end up on a no-fly list; this is not a theory, there is something wrong when a person fears repercussions for exercising freedom of speech and thought. I believe that it is patriotic to question government and healthy to engage in what-if discussions. Based on what I have been reading from big media, this position makes me mentally ill and borderline criminal.

Two quotes to sum up the truth


“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” - William Shakespeare

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." - Lord Acton

I get more truth per second from Alex Jones, then I get per hour from Fox News. It is definitely more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment